Knowledge of radiation protection glasses
1. Wear and remove glasses: Please hold the temples with both hands and wear them parallel to both sides of the cheek. If you pick it off with one hand, it will damage the left-right balance of the frame and cause deformation.
2. Rotation method: If the glasses are placed temporarily, please make the convex side of the glasses face up. If you put the glasses with the convex side facing down, the lenses will be worn.
3. The method of wiping the lens: Use a clean special test cloth. Be sure to hold the edge of the frame on the side of the mirror with your hand and gently wipe the lens. Avoid excessive damage to the frame or lens.
4. When the lens is stained with ash or dirty things: it is easy to rub the lens with a dry wipe. It is recommended to rinse with water and then use a paper towel to absorb the water and wipe it with a special glasses cloth. When the lens is very dirty, it is recommended to wash with a low-concentration neutral lotion, and then rinse with water to dry.
5. Please use the glasses case: when not wearing glasses, please put them in the glasses case. Please avoid contact with corrosive articles such as insect repellent, toilet products, cosmetics, hair spray, medicine, etc., otherwise it will cause lens, frame deterioration, deterioration and discoloration.
6. Folding frames should start from the left: Most frames of radiation protection glasses are designed by folding from the left temple, so if you fold the right temple first, it is easy to cause deformation of the frame.
7, when the glasses are deformed: the deformation of the frame will cause a burden on the nose or ears, and the lenses are easy to loose. It is recommended to make regular adjustments to professional stores.